Thursday, August 30, 2007


So this is my first attempt at posting on our blog. All is going well with our family! Alan and I are still learning so much about being parents. Ben is growing and making us smile every day. I love staying home with him.

It's weird knowing that school at APA has started and I'm not there anymore. To all of my former students: I miss you! I had so much fun teaching you over the past two years! Keep practicing and having a blast playing with Mr. Dye. And make sure you write to me on my blog! I'll stop by and visit occasionally throughout the year. I have to say, though, that although I miss teaching, I have no regrets about being at home with Ben. Being a mom is the best job in the world!


Benjamin and Alan at Ben's third baseball game in three months! This one was on his three-month birthday.

3 comments:

Shawni said...

Ben is so stinking cute...I am sad I haven't been able to see him in person. Maybe someday! Are you still at the village/PCMC? Well we hope all is well with you and go COUGS!

Sam said...

We are glad he likes the hat! It no longer fit me, so Amy decided we should give it away! How are things going though? Work good? Let us know!

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Hansen,
We love Mr. Dye, he is AWESOME!! But we also miss you tons and tons. I decided to take guitar this year instead of band because I never practiced my flute but after spending all of my lunch period listening to the band play (by the way they are REALLY good, you should here them play they are amazing big concert is December 13th) and pulling out my flute at least twice a week I think I am going to go back next quarter, I just miss it too much :-). Wow lots to say!
Emily P